Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The home stretch...



I have 3 more pattern rows in my Landscape Shawl. The it is Fiber Trends pattern, started in October of 2006 but has been dormant on the needles since mid December. I am using Berroco's Ultra Alpaca in a beautiful color called "Prune Mix". The color is a great shade of purple, with blue, red, and yellow in it (check out the picture below. Its hard to picture, but is coming out great. I have 3 more rows (200+ stitches each), plus 4 finishing rows, then ends to weave. I am planning on wearing it on Easter. I can't wait to knit something else with this yarn. It is really great.


1 comment:

Margie said...

I love the yarn you chose. I think the reason my landscape shawl is lying in a UFO bag somewhere is that I chose boring yarn (off white). I have made many other things since abandoning the shawl, and may get back to you. Who knows, it could be a wedding shawl. Have fun with the treats, maybe we'll get one another.