Monday, February 19, 2007

Hello, Lover!


Confession: I have an addiction.
Last week I purchased this bag in Chelsea Green. This pattern was on my list, but it had not hit the top of my queue yet. Retired in January 2007, I have been stalking a few styles in this print on eBay as it was discontinued, but then I stopped by a little shop looking for a unique birthday gift on my way back to the office after an work errand. In addition to unique gifts and such, they also have a ton of Vera Bradley bags in every size, shape, and pattern. The bonus: 25% off retired patterns and styles!! I snatched her up and signed up for their email list and was sent a coupon for $5 off- I see this in my future! I admired her for a few days before filling her with yarn because she's just so pretty, but now Chelsea is now storing a current project like a mama kangaroo (who is covered in green and pink paisley).

Needless to say, I did not get the birthday gift I was looking for got myself an early birthday present (7 months early). Christmas is only 10 months away- I should start shopping for an little tool bag to match. I don't want to wait until the last minute...

No comments: