I am excited to be a part of this swap! Another questionnaire!
Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
I like all types, but nothing too scratchy. I love the look of hand-dyed yarn in fun colorways.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Besides acrylic for me personally, I don't like anything too chunky.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
I like to stop, scan, and breathe in. I like to go in when I can devote a whole chunk of time so that I can wonder around and touch everything, usually at least twice!
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I do crochet, but mostly baby items. I have just begun to rubber stamp a little bit.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
I subscribe to Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
Knitting/Crochet/Other Craft/Home/Garden/Food/Celebrity Gossip/Fashion
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
I like to knit all kinds of thing, mostly things that require little to no seaming. I like scarves because they are great for trying new techniques and they usually go quickly, plus they're portable. I am such a sucker for a scarf pattern!
8. Are you allergic to anything?
9. What do you like to* smell of?(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
I like vanilla, citrus, and honeysuckle (pretty much anything from Bath & Body Works). I'm not too big on heavy floral scents - I like all of my scents to be light.
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Usually knitting or crocheting while watching TV or sitting outside on a warm day. I like to play board games w/my 1o yr old son as well.
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Probably the old-fashioned bakery
12. What do you come out with?
Something that's covered in powdered sugar
13. Where do you go next?
The Italian cafe for a cup of coffee to go with above item
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I am pretty easy to please. I really enjoy knitting with a variety of yarns and patterns. I usually stick to smaller items as I have a short attention span and hate to seam. I like patterns that change so I don't get bored.